THE DEVELOPMENT INTO A GLOBAL PLAYER IN AVIATION.
New product qualifications, additional capacity.
AMAG AL4®FOIL. FOIL STOCK FOR SUSTAINABLE ALUMINIUM PACKAGING.
AMAG aluminum impresses with its impermeability to light, gases and moisture when used in flexible laminates in technical applications and for packaging food and beverages.
AMAG Austria Metall AG: Successful start to 2023
- Solid order trend and positive operating performance enable very good start to 2023
- Revenues up slightly to EUR 404.8 million (Q1/2022: EUR 399.0 million)
- Strong EBITDA of EUR 60.8 million following record quarterly earnings in the previous year (Q1/2022: EUR 68.0 million)
- Net income after taxes of EUR 26.8 million again at a high level (Q1/2022: EUR 32.5 million)
- Solid cash flow from operating activities of EUR 35.6 million (Q1/2022: EUR -130.3 million)
- Outlook for 2023: Subject to continuing solid market and economic trends and secure energy supplies, from today’s perspective EBITDA of between EUR 170 million and EUR 210 million is expected for FY 2023
RIM INSERTS BASED ON ROLLED ALUMINUM USED IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY.
With a history in manufacturing bright products of close to 40 years, AMAG has become one of the top suppliers for rolled aluminum suitable for applications that require not only a high formability and corrosion resistance, but on top of that an appealing appearance.
NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD. IT CAN ALSO BE ALUMINIUM.
AMAG regards itself as a premium manufacturer of rolled aluminium products with a high proportion of bespoke products.