AMAG AS AUTOMOTIVE-ONE-STOP-SHOP
1968 is the year Audi 100 was born. The unladen weight of this model was was around 1,000 kg at the time. A comparable model today weighs at least twice as much.
AMAG TITANAL® AT HOME IN THE WORLD OF SPORTS
Interview with Marcel Hirscher, eight-time overall World Cup winner, six-time Slalom and RTL overall World Cup winner, seven-time World Champion, two-time Olympic Champion and three-time Junior World Champion.
30 YEARS SHAREHOLDING IN ALUMINERIE ALOUETTE
AMAG has held a 20% interest in the Aluminerie Alouette in Canada for 30 years, thus securing its primary aluminum input material base.
Welcome to AMAG's new modern and sustainable homepage!
- AMAG homepage presents itself in a new design
- Sustainability through energy-saving representation
- AMAG's industrial and product areas presented in a structured and clear layout
AMAG Austria Metall AG: Road to success continued in Q3 2022
• Significant revenue growth of 47 % to EUR 1,353.9 million (Q1-Q3/2021: EUR 923.8 million)
• EBITDA grows by 48 % to reach an all-time high of EUR 217.4 million (Q1-Q3/2021: EUR 146.5 million)
• Significant growth in net income after taxes of 87 % to reach EUR 106.7 million (Q1-Q3/2021: EUR 57.0 million)
• Optimised product mix and very good use of existing plant and personnel capacities as well as stable production play a crucial role
• Further business performance is being increasingly affected by partially declining demand and a general slowdown in the market as well as by high energy prices
• Outlook for 2022: EBITDA between EUR 230 million and EUR 250 million based on current estimates for trends in shipment volumes and prices, and assuming stable energy supplies
• Continued solid growth expectation for aluminium products in the medium and long term*
*See CRU Aluminium Market Outlook, October 2022