Compliance principles form the basis of fair business behaviour and lay the foundation for social dialogue, especially with suppliers and business partners. Breaches of laws and illicit and non-compliant behaviour can entail far-reaching social and commercial effects. Stringent compliance with the company's own and legal requirements is essential to ensure the trust of the stakeholders in the longterm.
The AMAG code of conduct supplements the guidelines. This governs dealings with business partners, shareholders and employees and forms the basis of daily activities. The code of conduct can be found on the company website together with the compliance rules for suppliers. The compliance rules are communicated actively to all suppliers and are integrated into our general purchasing terms and conditions. AMAG’s suppliers are expected to comply with these principles.
Central compliance measures are:
- Further development of the compliance System
- Reviews of legislative Amendments
- Ongoing evaluation of existing e-learning training courses
- Training courses for individuals working in confidentiality areas and participation in relevant events (compliance seminars, further Training)
- Compulsory e-learning courses for all employees affected and in-depth training for data protection coordinators
- Certification to ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS completed